Unlock your public speaking potential with our Presentation Skills Workshop
Whether you are an entrepreneur or a career professional, being able to present and pitch your ideas to your superiors, clients, partners and or team is a vital skill for success. We know presenting to people can be a very daunting experience, here are some of the questions people usually struggle with when preparing for a presentation or talk?
- How do I create a presentation or talk that communicates my message to the chosen audience?
- How do you deliver confidently when the stakes are high?
- How do I deal with stage fright and/or nerves?
- How do I remember everything I want to say?
The Inspired by Glory Academy Present Like a Pro workshop is an interactive and practical one day Presentation Skills course designed specifically for public speakers and those whose day to day roles involves constant communication within and outside the workforce i.e. business development analysts, sales teams etc.
Enrolling on the Presentation Skills workshop can really make a difference to your public speaking confidence and skills, help you craft your message & master the techniques for a pitch-perfect presentation. The workshop will also include constructive feedback from the tutor and the rest of the group.
By the end of this course learners will be able to
- Identify the essential components of a presentation and how to apply them
- Articulate their respective presentation styles are and draw up a personalised guide for effective usage
- Outline various verbal and non-verbal presentation techniques and their application
- Develop relevant, concise, clear, well crafted and persuasive presentations which resonate with audiences
- Outline key steps to speaking with confidence, clarity and personality
- Receive constructive feedback on areas of strengths and areas for improvement from peers and trainer
Venue- VI/Lekki Phase 1
Date- Saturday, 14th October
Fee- 10,000 until 3rd October 2017. 15,000 thereafter
To register to please complete our registration form here- https://goo.gl/forms/r75336WV4FA5bKtk1
Payment can also be made via Paystack here- https://paystack.com/pay/jXydCAz4WB
About the Facilitator
Glory Edozien is the founder of Inspired by Glory. A personal development platform for women whose mission is to create opportunities for self-discovery and self-actualization through capacity building courses which center on self-esteem building, understanding purpose and leadership. Till date Inspired by Glory academy has trained over 300 women in topics such as self-confidence, personal finance and career development. Inspired by Glory’s mandate is based on the foundational principle that success lies firmly in the discovery and value of self.
Glory holds a PhD in Real Estate and Planning from the University of Reading, UK and is a Certified expert in climate change and renewable energy finance from the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management (Frankfurt School) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) collaborating centre and regularly consults on climate change and low carbon policy projects. She is an alumni of the Global Shapers, an initiative of World Economic Forum and in 2016 was listed as one of the 100 most inspiring Nigerian women by Leading Ladies Africa and Ynaija.
Glory is a seasoned speaker on various personal development topics such as self-confidence and personal leadership. She has presented academic research results at various international conferences in America, Italy and UK and has also spoken at various women empowerment platforms. She has been featured in many notable magazines and platforms including Guardian Life, Ebony Life TV, Genevive Magazine and Bellanaija.com